Auto Damage Appraiser
Clarkstown International Collision, Inc. - Nanuet, NY
Clarkstown International Collision, Inc. is a well established high volume body shop in Rockland County NY
seeking an Auto Damage Appraiser. Applicants must have New York State Appraiser's License and experience.
The position is responsible for all aspects of the appraisal process for damage of all vehicle types.
Responsibilities include physical inspection of vehicle damage, written documentation of damage, appraisal
of repair costs, satisfactory handling and negotiation of claims with insurance companies, entry of appraisal
into company system, and timely completion of assignments.
- Minimum of 2 years experience of automotive related and/or field appraisal experience.
- New York Appraiser's License.
- Knowledge and application of fundamental claims practices and procedures.
- With minimal oversight, performs work independently within specified limits and authority.
- Possesses strong customer service skills and behaviors.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in difficult situations with both internal and external groups.
- Participates in teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing or stressful environment.
- Ability to perform work in a noisy/loud work environment.
- Ability to perform work tasks in adverse weather conditions.
- Computer experience (MS Office, excel, word, etc).
- Proficient using Claims systems (CCC1).
Competitive salary and benefits available (major medical and 401(k)).
|Monday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Tuesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Wednesday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Thursday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|
|Friday||8:00AM - 5:00PM|